Studies are claiming that Pinterest drives more traffic than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn combined. Whether or not that claim can be proven, there is no doubt that Pinterest has taken the world by storm as a form of social media that revolves around individuals who pin and share images and related thoughts via an online board with others having common interests.
Come join Civicom Marketing Research Services to be part of our learning forum on understanding Pinterest and how to work with social bookmarking.
Sign up for our webinar on Making the Most of Pinterest in Marketing Research, Tuesday, May 15, 1pm EDT.
Learn More About:
- What is Pinterest
- Why Pinterest is Becoming Important
- Why Clients Are Becoming Attracted to Pinterest
- How Brands Are Using Pinterest to Build Customer Relationships
- Ideas for Integrating Pinterest Into Marketing Research Projects
- Understanding Copyright Concerns Over Pinterest
- Thoughts on Similar Sites Like MANteresting and Gentlemint
We’ll leave plenty of time for questions, so join us along with your fellow researchers, and become more familiar with and savvy about the trend toward social bookmarking around common interests. You can generate ideas about how to incorporate these trends into your marketing research toolbox.